Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories
CRUSH & IMPACT RESISTANT • MSHA APPROVED
ABOUT CIR CABLES
Nexans AmerCable’s CIR is a flexible alternative to Type MC. CIR passes the same stringent crush and impact tests required by UL 2225 for Type MC-HL without the use of external armoring.
- MSHA Approved on 2-7 conductor cables
- UL Listed as Type TC-ER-HL – suitable for use in Class 1, Div 1 and Zone 1 environments including those where tray cables are not practical or cost-prohibitive.
- UL Listed as Type TC-ER – suitable for a variety of uses, including those where tray cables are not practical or cost-prohibitive.
- Highly flexible for easier installation. The cable can also be reused during an upgrade or retrofit.
- Designed to operate in extremely cold environments
- Smaller bend radius (up to 40% smaller) and Reduced tray fill (up to 35% less) compared to Type MC