Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories
CRUSH & IMPACT RESISTANT WITHOUT EXTERNAL ARMORING.
POWER, CONTROL & INSTRUMENTATION.
CIR-2 is ideal for oil patch applications where you need a crush & impact rated cable but don't want to mess with Type MC. CIR-2 cables comply with the requirements for hazardous location cables required by UL 2225. This highly robust cable offers significant advantages over Type MC:
- Highly flexible for easier installation and can also be reused during an upgrade or retrofit.
- Insulated with GEXOL®
- Smaller bend radius (up to 40% smaller) and Reduced tray fill (up to 35% less) compared to Type MC
- Gas & vapor tight – impervious to water and air
- UL Listed as TC-ER-HL* (E123629): Suitable for Class 1, Div 1 and Zone 1 environments
- UL Listed as Type TC-ER: Suitable for use in Class I, Div 2 and Zone 2 environments
- Severe cold durability:
Exceeds CSA cold bend/cold impact (-40°C/-35°F). Brittlepoint as per ASTM D 7646-07 exceeds -65°C for Jacket and -75°C for insulation n 90°C temperature rating
- Flame Retardant – IEEE 1202
*Sizes 6 AWG and smaller above 1” in OD are marked TC-ER only