SHD-GC MINING CABLES
The key feature of Tiger® Brand ACTIV’LIGHT cables is a string of LED lights running the length of the cable under a clear TPU outer jacket. These LED lights are powered by the electrical field generated from one of the conductors. When the cable is energized and the equipment actively mining, the cable lights up. Available in red or white LEDs.
ACTIV’LIGHT’s clear TPU jacket is designed for extremely abrasive environments. Compared to Tiger® Brand CPE jackets, TPU offers:
- 5X more abrasion resistance
- 2X more tear resistance and tensile strength
- Up to 8% less jacket weight
For more information;
“ With downtime costs for shovels running around $30K per hour and cable replacement time taking at least two hours, it’s clear why ACTIV’LIGHT can make mines more productive and lower their overall trailing cable costs. ”
- Size range: 2kV - 25kV
- Available in WHITE or RED LED Lights
- Mine Safety & Health Administration 184-MSHA
- Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection P-184.
- Insulated Cable Engineers Association S-75-381/NEMA WC-58. Design standard for mining cables.
- Heavy-duty high-voltage portable power cable for use in circuits not exceeding the rated voltage
- Recommended maximum continuous conductor temperature 90°C
For more information: email@example.com
WATCH ACTIV'LIGHT AT WORK!
Select your country to find our products and solutions