Type SH Mobile Substation Cable
TYPE SH MOBILE SUBSTATION CABLE
These single conductor portable power cables are extremely flexible and specifically designed for use on mobile substation equipment. The Type SH cable is often necessary for supplying power while replacing damaged utility poles or during routine maintenance of substations.
- Extremely flexible stranding for ease of bending
- The conductor shield is bonded to the insulation – providing easy, clean stripping
- Jacket is heat, oil, flame and chemical resistant
- Continuous conductor temperature 90°C
- Jackets available in voltage colors, yellow (5 & 8kV), orange (15kV), red (25 & 35kV). Consult factory for availability of other colors.
FACTORY INSTALLED CONNECTORS
Save time and money on your Type SH cables through reduced prep, handling and installation time.
- Stress Cones
Your cables arrive ready to deploy and use.
For more information:
Connect to More Information!
pdf - 983.8 kBDownload
pdf - 953.4 kBDownload
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Ivory Coast
- North West Africa