Offshore Wind Electrical Substations & Support Vessels
DESIGNED FOR OFFSHORE US JONES ACT COMPLIANT APPLICATIONS
- GEXOL®-HF flame retardant low smole halogen-free does not produce corrosive gases during a fire that might damage expensive electronic equipment
- Power (1 - 5/Conductor & VFD) cables
- Control (multi-conductor)
- Instrumentation (individually shielded pairs or trians)
- Flame retardant: IEC 332-3 Category A and IEEE 1202.
- 90°C rated
- High strand-count conductors make this product more flexible and easier to install than IEC 60092-350 Series cables.
- Severe cold durability: exceeds CSA cold bend/cold impact (-40˚C/-35˚C).
- Flexible, robust cables designed for offshore installations
- Made in USA
For more information on GEXOL, click here.
Smoke, with its toxic and corrosive effects, is the real culprit in fire fatalities and can be a barrier to safe egress n confined or limited space areas. Low smoke, Halogen-Free, Gexol-HF should be used in the living quarters / crew area to insure safe egress of personnel during a fire. Gexol-HF also does not produce corrosive gases during a fire that might damage electronic equipment.
GEXOL-HF RATINGS & APPROVALS
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- NRTL Classified to IEEE STD. 1580
- Transport Canada
- Det Norske Veritas (DNV-GL)
- Lloyd’s Register of Shipping (LRS)
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories